Friday, December 4, 2015

Thursday

Wednesday night we went to see Fiddler on the Roof on Broadway. I saw this show and the movie already but this sis like an opera. There is no end to how many times it can be seen.

It was a great production with a very good cast. We had good seats so we were able to enjoy it without any problems. It started at 8 and lasted until 11. After the show we went to a nice restaurant that stays open until about 4 am. We had drinks, we had dinner and by the time we got home it was well past one in the morning.

Something else.

Yesterday we went to Borough Hall near us and filed for a permit to get married. 24 hours later, today at 2:30 in the afternoon we got married! It was a civilian wedding witnessed by the son of my wife. We were lucky because the lady who officiated the ceremony was very nice and gentle. Didn't make us feel it was an assembly line affair.

When it was over I was almost moved to tears about the whole thing. About what an interesting turn my life took. Now I have a family of which I am part of. My wife loves me and I immensely love her!

What else can a man ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment