Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Tuesday

Today was my semi-annual annual physical. I have this very lovely lady doctor to whom I have been going for over 25 years and that means she knows more about me than I know myself.

Since I have no problems I did not see her for about six months and that meant there was a lot of things to catch up on. As well as personal as healthwise. To tell the truth we did talk a lot but I just love to talk and there was really a lots of things that I had to tell her about. I was sorry as was her that my wife couldn't come with me because the doctor wanted to meet her but I said maybe another time.

My quick results turned out good with the exception that an electronic vein test found or might have found something that looked like an obstruction in my left leg. Since this was an electronic test the radiologist has to interpret the results. Until then I am a nervous wreck.

With all the tests and talking the appointment lasted from 12:30 until 5:30. This was one marathon session. I got home and for us the day was over.

Something else.

Right now they are just finishing the Republican Presidential debate on CNN. I tell you honestly right now this is the best entertainment on television. If none of them gets elected they should make this a traveling show and I bet they would make a lot of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment