Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Tuesday

Today was a very busy and useful day for us. We did something we didn't do for quite a while. We moved furniture!

Early this morning I picked up a rented U-Haul van and took it to move furniture. Some went to storage and some came out of storage. We did this with the help of my fiancée's son and his lady friend. I swear to God people in this building are convinced that we are idiots because every few days we move boxes and furniture.

I hope one day we will be settled, the cars will be cleaned out and we can settle down to a nice and boring life. But this frequent rearranging is driving me up the wall. But I don't argue just do whatever is necessary to keep the peace.

Anyhow, I'm just a man. When man was created the feel for aesthetic was left out so I really don't know what looks good or what do not.

One good thing did come out of these frequent moves that I got to drive different size U-Haul trucks. So after toilet seat installer I can also add truck driver to my resume.

In case I want to start a new career.

Tomorrow night we are going to Broadway to see Fiddler on the Roof. I did see it already but since they are playing it want to see it again. There are not too many quality shows on Broadway that I am really interested about. So I much rather go and see a good revival.

If I miss to write tomorrow please forgive me. It was because we got home very late.

No comments:

Post a Comment