Monday, December 28, 2015

Sunday

I think the Christmas hype is finally over. Today is Sunday, two days after Christmas Day. The City is quiet but there was traffic on the roads. I guess those who went away to ease their consciousness about their rare family visits were returning to their homes so by tomorrow they can go on with their lives with a clear slate.

We had a great day. Abigail went away to be with her brother and his dog so she spent most the day with him. This mean that my wife and I were able to have some quality time. And it was top quality!

In the evening she and I went out to a good barbecue restaurant where I had some good ribs and a great Margarita. Actually we both had good Margaritas. After dinner we drove out to Manhattan Beach to pick up Abigail and bring her home.

Tomorrow she is going out to lunch with her girlfriends in the neighborhood. She is a real social butterfly. I'm afraid to ask about the Wednesday program. Actually she will be home until January 5, 2016 and I have no idea what kind of entertainments we can offer to her.

Fatherhood is ain't easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment