Saturday, December 5, 2015

Friday

I spent a better part of tonight changing all or at least most of my monthly bills over to electronic payment method. I am very old fashioned. I always wrote checks and mailed them in but new my wife pointed out the errors of my ways and convinced me to change over to this new (for me at least) method.

If anybody thinks it is easy that person is wrong. I had to provide countless i.d. words, and countless passwords. It is a good thing that I really simplified this process because it is totally impossible to remember all the passwords. Now I only have to remember to have enough funds to cover all the obligations.

If they work this is a great thing. The problem is that it will make the Postal Service obsolete but hey, I can't solve all the problems of this country.

Something else.

Today is the second day of the rest of my life. I have been married for two days already and our love is holding still. I noticed that this thing didn't change me at all. I am still the same old lovable guy I always was. Nothing out of the ordinary was done today. We went about our business as usual except we are now husband and wife!

I love the sound of it.

I am writing this article a little late because the entire evening was spent with those electronic filings and additionally we were very busy investigating possible (and desirable) locations for our February honeymoon. The only observation I have is that going through timeshare and find a place is impossible. Trying to find a place and pay with money is almost impossible.

It looks like the entire country is on vacation in February.

No comments:

Post a Comment