Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Monday

Today was another beautiful non-wintry day. Winter supposed to start today but it did not happen. Snow only appears in the movies but not in real life. Since I love snow in any shape and form I am really getting very disappointed with Mother Nature.

Anyway, we started off doing something pretty important, don't remember what but got sidetracked and wound up doing really nothing. Do you know how satisfying it is to finish a day knowing that we didn't do anything important?

Actually something noteworthy did happen. We received a call from the building's managing agent telling us that the people who live below us were complaining that we were too noisy and about a few other things.

Granted, we do not have too much carpeting but why since we have beautiful parquet floors throughout the apartment. Anyway, this call really riled meu so I sat down and wrote an angry letter to the agent. I love to write angry letters! We mailed it earlier in the evening and I hope they get it by Wednesday.

There is this Russian family living right below us and they complain about everything. But there is no reason since we do not make any noise, we do not wear shoes inside the apartment and are rarely home during the day. They are just bitchy complainers.

I actually told the agent what these people can do with their complaints. Boy, if I want to I can be really mean on paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment