Thursday, February 4, 2016

Wednesday

Before I say anything else I have to tell everybody that my beautiful wife made Hungarian goulash for dinner. For those of you who don't know Hungarian goulash (the real one) is a rich soup that can be eaten as a single meal. Hers was great. I had two servings and after that I just dragged myself to the sofa and sat there for three hours without moving.

I didn't move because I was also watching a very interesting TV show. It was the first episode of two that was written about the Bernie Madoff story. Now this is a story most of us know but it was still interesting to see how the whole thing came about. This guy lived high on the hog and at the end he wound up living on three square meals a day.

Today was the first two hours Thursday will be the last two hours. I am eagerly anticipating its outcome.

Oh wait, I know how it will end.

This morning my wife and I went to the gym for a little workout. It really felt good. None of us exerted ourselves but the workout was still good.

The entire day was just yuk! Rain in the morning, rain during the day and it is still raining. The snow is almost gone and I'm sure all the planted foodstuff will be happy for the water but I am not a farmer and I really don't care.

Canned foods don't need water.

No comments:

Post a Comment