Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Monday

I have this 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe that I like very much. This is my third Santa Fe and I have really no complaint or problem with the car. Except...

In all my previous cars together and I had about 15 or eighteen never had so much troubles with the tires as I have with this brand.

Low tire pressure, or punctures caused by street use.

On this car I had to replace about three tires. Naturally none of the warranties cover any of the costs. The more recent one is that when the temperature drops drastically tire or tires lose pressure. When I complain they tell me it is normal because temperature change brings about changes in the tire pressure.

Baloney, I say! None of my previous cars ever had that kind of problem and I have been living in the same area for over 50 years. The tire that came with the car is Continental brand. Either it is a lousy brand or the workmanship how they are placed on the wheels is mediocre at best.

Right now my low pressure light is on and I really don't know which of the four tires is low. Right now it is snowing and I can not even go to the gas station to check it out but tomorrow I'll have to do something about it.







No comments:

Post a Comment