Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Monday

January is gone and February is already here. Time is flying by. The good thing is that this year is a leap year so next year will be here a day later than usual. Come on, a day is a day. Can't afford to give up a day that easily.

A week ago we were waist high in snow, now we have almost tropical weather. All day it was almost 60 degrees and they said all the snow will be gone by the middle of the week. A shame because I just happen to love snow.

Snow makes this usually drabby looking city a little bit nicer and brighter. But then I live in an apartment house and shoveling the white stuff is not my problem. That is one of the reasons we didn't buy a house.

The only problem is that our cars look disgusting but with the wet roads we can not have them washed yet because ten minutes later they would look again the same way.

Something else.

I already expressed my feelings about electronic bill payment. Today I called a company that sends us monthly invoices and inquired about electronic payments in the future. They told me that they were sorry but I would have to keep sending checks (the old fashion way).

Well, I put on a show of extreme indignancy. I asked them how can they work this way and how much behind the times they are and so on and so on.

It felt really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment