Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Monday

Today is Monday and we did have a busy day. I had an early morning appointment with my ophthalmologist who wanted to review that status of my eyes. Three weeks ago my glaucoma tests were not so good and he gave me some drops. The drops were religiously administered and lo and behold my numbers today were in the normal range.

I was very relieved at the results. He also made some additional tests ($$) and I seemed to pass them with flying colors. We parted company with the instruction that he wants to see me in three months. That's fine with me.

Since the appointment was at 8am we really had an early start to the day. My wife decided that it would be a great opportunity to do some house cleaning. That is a weekly event in this house but it seem that we just had one. That's ok it is nice to be in a nice clean environment.

Since the winter vacation is over today was the first day back to school for Abigail. I think she was happy to go back because it seemed that she was pretty bored at home all week long. I don't know what kind of entertainment to invent for a thirteen year old girl in order to keep her amused. Maybe when summer arrives we can go to the beach or the zoo or to some similar places. But at this time of the year it is not that easy.

Today's young people are very demanding, believe me.

No comments:

Post a Comment