Monday, February 22, 2016

Sunday

This is how a Hungarian gentleman starts a nice evening. We drove into Manhattan on Friday nights for our Georgian dinner date. I kind of knew where the street was but apparently not good enough. We circled around a bit until with my wife's help found it.

Victoriously I made a right turn into the nice quiet little street until about half way through it turned out I was driving the wrong way on a one way street. I was actually wondering why everybody was waving at me. Figured they were a bunch of friendly people happy to see me. It was not the case! Eventually I made a U-turn and corrected my stupidity. But it was funny.

Something else.

Saturday night we saw The King and I at the Lincoln Center. I saw it before but my wife never saw it. This is a show that one can see more than once and I really enjoyed it again. The Vivian Beaumont is lovely theater, we had good seats and it was a good crowd.

After the show that lasted until about 11pm we went to dinner to a nearby restaurant that we frequented before. The restaurant is very popular but since we made reservation we had a table waiting. Lovely dinner, good drinks a show, fantastic company!

What more can a man ask for?







No comments:

Post a Comment