Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Shoes

Monday was a major milestone in my life. As I mentioned earlier I needed to buy a new pair of shoes. Well, Monday was the day. I bought one!

I act like a kid but I have never ever bought anything major to myself before without any of my spouses or friends present.

Once when I was about eighteen years old I bought myself a pair of slacks in Budapest. That was after I argued with my Mother that I was old enough to go out and buy something without my Her being there.

So I went to this large clothing store and bought a very nice pair of slacks. I thought they were nice! My Mother took one look at them and told me that we were immediately going to take them back. It seemed that since I was color blind I bought some horrendous combination of colors. And this little event followed me through my life, being afraid to buy anything where color was involved because my color blindness is still around.

Today I selected two different pairs of shoes and asked a couple which one they liked the most. Trusting them I chose accordingly. very grown uppy, right ?

I was really so nervous, actually not nervous but apprehensive when I bought them that I developed a headache. But since I had coupons I made a good deal and that kind of soothed my headache.

I realized that this is a good way to meet women. Act the helpless person and hopefully women will like to help out this helpless man. I'll see how that works out.

My next clothing purchase will be new sneakers.he ones I have I bought about six or seven years ago and use them exclusively for the gym. They are made so well that they just don't wear out. And unless there is something wrong with them I am not replacing them.

Well, hallelujah, I finally found some cracks in the material. Now I am in the market for new sneakers. That won't be easy either because there are so many different types and colors that I really don't know which ones I like. And yesterday I looked over at least 35 pairs.

I hope there will be a nice woman to help this poor man out!



No comments:

Post a Comment