Saturday, October 18, 2014

Friday

Today is Friday and really nothing exciting happened, so far. No calls from the Lottery people that I have won a major prize, no call from my car dealer informing me that they decided to give me the new car for nothing and they'll reimburse me for the money I laid out.

The only good thing was that the stock market went up 263 points. That's a lot compering to the previous days when it went down like a skydiver.

The other event was that I had my telephone call from the health insurance expert and we agreed on my continuing insurance coverages. The lady was very nice, appeared knowledgeable and made some seemingly wise suggestions.

The funny thing is that my new insurance is sliced up more than a birthday cake.

While in the past and currently all my coverages were from the same company this new one is cut up to three pieces. I really have no problem with that.

My only condition was that being a loyal patient I didn't want to go to an HMO where one is required to go to a clinic and will not know what doctor will he be treated by. I want to continue to be able to go to doctors who really know me and whom I have been visiting for over twenty-five years. Familiarity is very important to me.

So, we agreed and at the end it looked like my projected premiums will be about a $100 less than what I am currently paying.

Isn't this a great country?

No comments:

Post a Comment