Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday is a joyous event. It is a celebration for the christian world of the resurrection of Christ. For the rest is a nice day to be spent with family and friends. And, if the weather is nice it makes the day even more pleasant.

I really didn't want to be alone on this day. It is bad enough on other days but not on Easter Sunday. I don't go to Fifth Avenue to see those people dressed up just so they can get front of a TV camera or have their pictures taken. Maybe in the 1920s it was elegant and fashionable to see and be seen but now nobody really cares.

My friends and I decided to go out and have a nice Easter Sunday brunch. First of all it beats cooking second it is more pleasant than being locked in all day.

I happen to know a few places in Long Island where they offer nice Easter brunches. We picked one that was not too cheap and not too expensive and we were not disappointed. It was nice, good food, large variety, good desserts.

We spent about two hours there then we left. The weather was also cooperating so at the end all turned out perfect.

Right now as I am writing this I am so full that I can not even think of food. I think I am done for today as far as eating goes.

But then tomorrow is another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment