Saturday, March 29, 2014

Subjects

Some people ask me how do I find things to write about every day. Actually what they mean how do I find different things to write about.

It is easy. Just look around in the world. There is something happening every hour of the day every single day. So, just sit down think about what you really care about and write what you think might be interesting and worth mentioning.

Unfortunately enough tragedy happened to me fill up an entire book. But to write down my feelings about what happened is a lot easier than talking to people.

When I describe my feelings, heartaches I feel like I am imposing on others by forcing them to politely listen to my ramblings. And they might just do that.

But when I write those same feelings down I am not forcing anybody to read them. If they are not interested they can stop anytime. However, it makes me feel a lot better and I feel relieved after. I might not be able to describe them as eloquently as if I were saying them but then I am not Shakespeare either. But it makes me feel a lot better to open up like that.

It also eliminates the need for each and every person to ask how am I doing.

Slowly I will try to change the subject of my blog away from myself and I'll try to write about curent or lighter subjects. But you must understand, it is not easy. What happened to me is so overwhelming that it affects every aspect of my life.

In reality there is not a moment of a day that does not reflect the changes my life is being forced to go through. But as a good trooper I am dealing with the hardships and getting accustomed to my new life.

And I am still waiting for the doorbell to ring!





No comments:

Post a Comment