Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Monday

My wife loves a clean house. Actually everybody love a clean house but she is very committed to it. She cleans every day and I don't mean just a little cleaning. She cleans very seriously. Dusting, slight vacuuming and floor washing. These chores are done daily with no exceptions.

It is a mystery why there is so much dust visible when the sun shines in and the place was just thoroughly dusted. If we wouldn't have so much sunlight maybe we would not have so much dust!

We re not permitted to wear shoes inside the apartment. There is a safety zone around the entrance door in which we can be without taking our shoes off but God saves the one who dares to step outside the zone.

Now, don't misunderstand me, I am not complaining. I do love to live in a clean environment and sometimes even without asking I offer my help in cleaning. Because of all the cleaning our apartment became such a hospitable place that we just hate to leave. Many times we don't have to argue about staying home or not. We love to stay home, relax and just enjoy our surroundings.

Something else.

Today is February 29. If I were born on February 29 I would be about one fourth or less old than as I am. Right?



No comments:

Post a Comment