Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Monday

Today is Monday and early morning we did have snow. Not much but it was the real white stuff. In a few hours it was only a memory.

Today we didn't do much. Returned the license plates to the Department of Motor Vehicle and upon getting home I cancelled the insurance on it. It seems I will be getting a refund. So will I from the Motor Vehicle because over here everything is prepaid. They have no trust in people at all. Companies much rather give a refund than trying to collect overdue bills.

After all this heavy duty stuff my wife and I had a few quiet hours to ourselves.

Abigail is fighting a nasty cold and I am trying hard to stay out of her way because that is the last thing I want to catch. So far this winter I was lucky and survived it without any problems but since she is so sick there is a good chance that I'll catch some of it.

Today we were working on this computer when we agreed that this one is getting slower and slower and it is time to look around. I have a very poor record with just looking around. I don't look around, I buy the stuff.

On that thought we went out and looked around for a new computer. Looking ended up buying. We wondered into an Apple store and wound up buying a 27" iMac computer. Me Mister negative told my wife that I hate Apple. They are only good for eating but she didn't want to hear my objections and said I will learn to like it. By the time we left the store I changed my attitude. Now I bitched about how heavy the darn thing was.

Never a dull moment in this house.


No comments:

Post a Comment