Thursday, March 24, 2016

Wednesday

Today is Wednesday and aside from the fact that yesterday Donald Trump won the Arizona GOP primary and leading in the delegate count we also had a very good day.

Today we had the first official invitees to our new home. My bestest friend and his wife visited us and we just had a great time. Since him and I are like brothers it is a very easy and honest relationship we are having. My wife and I were happy to have them. As I mentioned it yesterday we had a Hungarian food festival.

Menu:

Chicken ragout soup
Spicy sausages and blood sousages
Pork chop with roasted tomatoes and mashed potatoes
Cabbage with smoked meat (lucskos kaposzta)

Dessert:

Poppy and walnut filled roulades (beigli)
Fruit cakes
Napoleon
Cottage cheese filled Hungarian crepes (palacsinta)
Apple pie

Drinks

This was such a success that we might take orders.

Tomorrow we will start our diets!

No comments:

Post a Comment