Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Monday

Today the new gas oven was installed and I can now breathe with a sigh of relief. The work was completed this morning with less complications than I expected. Actually, two screws were left out and we are waiting for the super to come back and fix the stuff.

My wife's son came over this morning and helped with moving the monster fridge. At the same time he took the doors off to make room for the super to work. While the doors were off my wife decided to have the swing of the fridge doors reversed. Good thing that the son was here. I supervised it.

Speaking of the good life.

Abigail's class today went to an arcade place to play electronic games all day instead of school. I really don't know what the educational value of this is but I do know that the cash value was $40. This trip again was for the entire eighth grade which means there must had been a lots of kids there.

As far as I know there are two more trips before the year ends. One is a baseball game and the second and last is the senior trip. I have no idea what this second one is about and neither does she.

This is the good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment