Friday, March 25, 2016

Thursday

This blog is seriously getting on my nerves. There are very few things aggravate me in this life but the organization that does this blog is on the top. I do very little complicated exercises on the computer and nothing irritate me more than when one thing works one day then with no explanation it will not work on the next.

The same thing happened to this blog. With no explanation it just disappeared and I was ready to give up my writing career. But then I prevailed because I thought the multitude of my readers would feel abandoned. And I do not want to let anybody down.

Anyway, today it is back and tomorrow is another story.

Tomorrow morning we will take the car to a shop where they will install front and rear "bull guards". That is the name of those metallic bumper guards. We had them on the 2014 model and kind of got to like it. And now my wife wants it and I'll do anything to make her happy. We found a place not far from us and not too expensive so tomorrow we are getting up early and taking the baby there.

Tomorrow being Good Friday there will be no school so Abigail will be able to sleep as long as she wants.

By the way, it was proven again that some foods taste better the second day. Tonite we had the leftovers from yesterday's lunch and man, they all tasted just fantastic. There is also a belief that on the second day they are not as fattening!

No comments:

Post a Comment