Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Tuesday

Today is Tuesday and aside from doing our weekly laundry not much else did happen. Well, we went here and there but those things are not contributing thankfully to our exciting lifestyle.

Actually I am not looking forward to much excitement in our lives. When least expected they show up anyway and there is very little we can do about it to prevent it. I love to have a quiet life without much complications. That will allow me to enjoy my new family, my new environment and mostly to enjoy the company of my wife.

Today is International Women's Day and to celebrate that on the way home from dropping Abigail off at school I bought single red rose for my wife. I think it was pretty romantic, wasn't it?

I really don't know what International Women's Day is but if it is to celebrate women then I am all for it. I am convinced that after men women are God's second greatest creation!

Where would we be without them, I ask? The world would be a pretty lonely and sad looking place. So, since we have them might as well celebrate them.

Interestingly, I don't know anything about International Men's Day. I guess we do not deserve one day out of the 365.

No comments:

Post a Comment