Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Tuesday

Today my wife and I spent at least a day and a half at Home Depot. In the morning the locksmith came to our home and installed the new lock and some other stuff we purchased yesterday. After he left we moved in to Home Depot.

I am glad we didn't buy a house. As is with the apartment we bought a lot of things. We will install window guards in all our windows, we bought touch up paint to touch up at places where the paint was smudged as the result of our moving in. We bought silicon caulking to fix some of the cracks that developed in the bathroom.

The people who sold us the apartment did a lot of fixing up and the place looked very nice. The problem is that a lot of those fixing ups are just cosmetic and are on the surface. They need adjustments and since we are here to stay all the adjustments are our problems.

The good thing is that we don't have to worry about the outside. No grass to cut, no hedges to trim, no gutters to clean. Not our problem and oh man I am so glad.

Tonight it is too late to start but I think tomorrow we will start some of our home improvements.

I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment