Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Tuesday

I am kind of anxious to install the new computer but we just never got to it. It is still sitting in its box and from there smiling at us. I guess we'll get to it later today.

I hope it is simple to get it started. I don't like complications. Take the darn thing out of the box, plug it in and it should work. Anything more I can't deal with.

But we will overcome any obstacles I'm sure of.

We are a little delayed in doing this because my wife is in deep preparations for receiving our first visitor to our home. My bestest friend and his wife are visiting us on Wednesday. The apartment is being cleaned, and she has started to prepare the food. I won't say what we will eat but I'm convinced everybody will like it. We all like Hungarian food and this is promising to be a Hungarian food festival.

Something else.

It is interesting how the sleazy car salesmen behave when they see a costumer or should I say patsy.

The manager in the place where we bought our car went to all lengths to explain why this two year younger model is different and better than the one we had. Different headlights, better tires and over all just better.

Sunday when we went back to hand over our car I told him that he was full of baloney. I drove the car for two full days and there was not one thing that was different the positive way. There were changes from the 2014 model but they were minor and certainly not betterment.

This just proves that they would sell their grandmother as a young maiden if there were any profit in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment