Friday, May 8, 2015

Thursday

Today is Thursday and until now it has been a very unquiet day.

Got up at 6:45, took Abigail to school. Got home took my GF to work. Got back. Went to the bank, went to the supermarket and the shoemaker and got back home.

11am I went to get a haircut. After the haircut met my GF and we went together to visit my elderly friend.

After the visit we went to lunch that turned out pretty good. Came home and stayed for about 11 1/2 minutes before we went to pick up Abigail at nearby friend's house.

Got home and took a shower. Now my GF is showering. And at the same time we are also relaxing.

As I probably mentioned earlier we are seeing The Merry Widow from Franz Lehar. I saw this operetta on stage and in film but it is never enough. Its opulence is breathtaking, the music is full of well known numbers. So, I am looking forward to a nice evening.

I'll tell more about the evening next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment