Friday, May 15, 2015

Thursday

Today is Thursday and it was a very busy day for me. Actually it was a non-stop day until tonight. But since I do like action therefore I am not complaining.

I got up at 6:55, got ready and around 7:45 Abigail and I took off to her school. Around 11 am I picked up my GF from her beauty parlor appointment and went to visit my aging friend. We stayed there for a while then went out to a have some lunch.

Around 3 pm we picked up Abigail at her school and went home. At this point the day was far from over. By 5 pm we drove the little girl back to her school because today was their Drama Spring Showcase which started at 6 pm. To kill time her mother and I went into a nearby pastry shop for some good stuff.

The school show started promptly at 6 and lasted one hour. here were scenes from Mary Poppins, Annie, The Sound of Music, Aladdin, West Side Story and Grease.

These presentations were by 6, 7 and 8 graders who are in their drama classes. Abigail was part of the West Side Story cast and naturally her mother and I got excited when we saw her on the stage. She sang nice and I really enjoyed the show.

I never been to a school happening before in this country so this was a new but not an unpleasant experience.

After the show we took the diva to a pastry shop and later went out to dinner to celebrate the birth of a new star.

No comments:

Post a Comment