Friday, May 22, 2015

Thursday

When I was a young boy at home my maternal grandfather was alive. Actually, I knew him pretty well and being his only grandson or grandchild I think he really loved me. He was retired and as far as I know he was retired from the time I was born. I seem to remember him almost always polishing his shoes.

This stayed with me so much that I was convinced that retired people always shine their shoes. So sometime last year I decided that since I was retired I might as well shine my shoes. I can't say it was much fun but I did it anyway. The problem was that after I finished the apartment smelled like a shoe polish factory.

As I said it was sometime last year and I figured that since I am going away I should get my shoes shined. But I decided they won't get done by me. So, I went to my shoemaker and asked if he would do it. He has the machine and he said he would. I gave him four pair of shoes and he fixed a few and also polished all of them. Now they all look very spiffy.

Right now my love is standing next to me and my hand is on Her gorgeous behind caressing it while I am kissing Her beautiful boobs! This is the beginning of our farewell process.

Understandingly I can't write anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment