Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Monday.

Today is Monday and the time is approaching for my departure. Years ago when we traveled we had a very accurate schedule reaching back a few weeks about getting ready. This time that I am planning my trip I only beginning to take it seriously now.

This morning I took some stuff to the cleaners, during the week I still have to buy some toiletries. I have to get my electronics in order along with the proper chargers.

Some years ago I went to St. Maarten and just as I unpacked I realized I forgot my cell phone charger. Ran down like a maniac and fortunately there was a Radio Shack nearby who carried the necessary charger so I was saved.

Two other times I forgot to pack my pajamas. Once in a trip to Budapest once on a trip to St. Maarten. Budapest was easy but to find man's pajamas in St. Maarten was not an easy task.

So it is understandable that I am a little ancy about my packing.

Also the clothing. We are leaving from currently hot and humid New York to arctic Stockholm and then on to hot Budapest. Meaning that selecting the right type of clothing is not the easiest thing in the world.

But knowing me I will prevail. Beside my GF is here to help me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment