Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Monday

I knew the Turks occupied Hungary for only 150 years and not 400 as I wrote. I just wanted to see if anybody will correct me. And somebody did for which I am very grateful.

Now, it is Monday and so far nothing exciting happened for which I am also grateful.

Every morning when I wake up I am full of plans that I decide to do during the day. And, today was no exception. The sad reality is that out of those plans very little gets done. I am still lazy. I can sit front of this computer and eventually realize that hours went by and I accomplished absolutely nothing. Maybe honed my skill at playing solitaire or Mahjong.

Not that those are useless skills but knowing them will not help me cleaning the apartment or just getting my affairs in order. But now the weather is turning nice, there are blue skies above and warm spring air around. I could pay a short visit to the beach to get a little color. I also have things to take care of before I leave.

Now what is more important, a visit to the beach or taking care of things? Not an easy choice but since I like multitasking I'll deal with everything in its time.

Since I started to write the day came to a completion and thankfully things remained status quo.

No comments:

Post a Comment