Monday, September 28, 2015

Sunday

We lately got used to watch late night Hungarian movies on YouTube. Because of the extensive library there are plenty to watch and most of the time by the time it is over we realize how late it is. But we are doing it diligently. Today again, we didn't get up until about noon and then started the day.

It was Sunday today and the first time the weather was really Fall like. Cloudy and chilly. Tonight we had a chance to see a moon eclipse. It was really interesting to see the Earth's shadow on the Moon.

I came to the sad conclusion that I am overweight and underappreciated. I guess the easy life I lead brought me to the overweight status. We really live in a loving harmony with barely any problems. Eat regularly and do not much outside of doing nothing. So we just decided that we would resume attending a gym. Exercise can do wanders to one's figure.

Tonight I received a preliminary lesson in fatherhood. Abigail had to do a school project for Monday. Now remember, it is Sunday night and it is 8:30 pm. The project included a blue balloon she had to place in a box. Give her credit, the project was done by Friday night but unfortunately the balloon deflated by midday Saturday.

So around 8:30 tonight she announced that she had no blue balloon and she must have one because the project was due on Monday. So, what does a good father do? I bitched and moaned only because it felt good but got my car keys and we went out to hunt for blue balloons.

Thanks for Sunday store openings we were successful and found our target without much searching. Now, Abigail is happy and I feel good too.



No comments:

Post a Comment