Saturday, September 19, 2015

Friday

I had a great disappointment today. I always thought that I was genius but today I realized that I was not. Yesterdays heroics with Abigale's math homework didn't work out too good. For her I mean not for me.

There were two possibilities.

One, that I didn't advise her correctly and some of the examples were not solved the right way.

The other one, and I am inclined to believe that one is that the math teacher is an idiot who does not know math, has a bad home life and takes it out on the kids.

Unfortunately I came across a few of these types during my school career who never understood my high level problem solving. But anyway, I got through all my schools with fairly good grades.

Today is Friday and we had a pretty busy day. Started with taking Abigail to school. After we had breakfast then went to a store because I had to exchange some shirts that my fiancé bought me but were not the right size. That took some time.

In the afternoon we had to pick her up from school and then went home. At home we were busy doing paperwork that took more time than we anticipated it. There now the days is gone!

But it's all right, tomorrow is another day and we can start all over again.



No comments:

Post a Comment