Sunday, September 27, 2015

Saturday

Today is Saturday and we had a really late start for the day. Last night, almost this morning we started to watch a Hungarian movie on Youtube. "Unfortunately' it was a very good movie and it was almost two hours long. Several times we made an effort to stop and go to bed but we just couldn't. So by the time it was over it was well over three in the morning.

As a result we didn't get up until about noon today. But it was worth it. We both enjoyed it a lot.

I said it before, Youtube is a great invention. Anything and everything can be found on it. And it is free!

Anyway next time we won't start to watch something that late because it is just stupid.

So, around one o'clock in the afternoon we had our breakfast than went to Long Island for some shopping. Lately for several weeks the weather has been holding out and every weekend actually during the weeks too we have been having real summery days. Just because of that I didn't give up wearing my shorts. I might wind up to be a lone hold out on shorts wearing.

But there is another reason. One day this week I wanted to wear jeans. I have four jeans and unfortunately three of those would not close at the waist. I think I am still growing that is why my clothes suddenly don't fit.

It is the good and love filled life that I live that contributes to my well being. I love every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment