Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Monday

Today is Monday and a new week is beginning. It promises to be anything but restful. My fiancé's son and his girlfriend are driving up from Florida for a short visit. They are supposed to arrive sometimes Tuesday afternoon. We don't know when, it depends on their driving stamina and traffic. We will naturally be very glad to see them and spend time with them.

Unfortunately, there is also school for Abigail and her schedule governs. But we will make the most of it. He is a very nice and personable young man and I am looking forward seeing him in our court. I saw him in Florida three times so far and I always enjoyed our get togethers.

He is also a computer genius and his look see at my computer is always welcome.

Today, after realizing the we both need to do some exercise in order to shed some of our excess pounds, we went to Planet Fitness where I have a membership and signed up my fiancée. Now that we are both members all we need is the time to get in the car and do some exercise. I think we plan to start next Monday!

After we picked up Abigail from school we took her home and did some errands. Later in the evening we did our weekly laundry in our building's laundry room.

It wasn't an exiting day but we were together all day and I really don't care what we do as long as we are doing it together!

No comments:

Post a Comment