Thursday, July 16, 2015

Wednesday

I is 11:15 pm and we have just about finished our day. It is unbelievable how much stuff we try to do in one day and eventually do not succeed.

Our original plan was to go to the beach and spend a nice day out there. But Mother Nature sabotaged this plan with providing us with a pretty crappy day. We lounged in and out of bed until almost noon trying to decide what to do with the day. Eventually around 2pm we went out of the house and "started" the day with lunch.

It was too late for breakfast so we started with lunch. After that we drove out to Long Island and went shopping.

We shopped for me, we shopped for my fiancée and we shopped for Abigail. Now it is never easy to shop for one female but for two it is doubly hard.

My shopping was done in about twenty minutes but the rest of the day was taken up choosing items for the ladies.

We were shopping for the upcoming bat mitzvah and then for our planned wedding in Las Vegas.

Life is good! I have a beautiful black pin striped suit that I love. I tried the pants on this morning and "wonder of wonders" it did not fit. Fortunately there is enough material in the back that it can be let out so tomorrow it is going down to the cleaners.

Anyway, after we finished with the shopping we dropped in on my elderly friend for a short visit after which we finally headed home.

The nice thing about this is that the entire day we were together and this family togetherness made me feel very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment