Friday, July 24, 2015

Thursday

Today is Thursday and we are getting ready to embark on our next (my second) trip down to the Sunshine State. We spent the day to do chores around the neighborhood, did some shopping and started to get our act together for the trip.

Our schedule calls for an "early" start tomorrow.

The definition of early in this household is very vague. But the plan is that we are to leave during the morning hours and just keep driving until we get there. We think we will get to Florida by midday Saturday, loaf around Sunday and have Abigail's Bat Mitzvah Monday morning.

After the service we plan to have a little family gathering then the two of us set off for the drive home.

We naturally plan to see the family at other times too but after the service will be the last time we will see them until September.

I am excited about the upcoming trip, I am excited about the fact that for the next five weeks we will be alone together, I am excited about the upcoming Bat Mitzvah.

So, there is a lot to be excited about.

Because of my extensive programs for the next few days I will not be able to write until I'll get back home. That might be Tuesday or Wednesday next week.

Until then, happy palm trees!

No comments:

Post a Comment