Saturday, July 4, 2015

Friday

Today is Friday, July 3 and the prelude to the July fourth holiday. This year that day falls on Saturday so there is no special long weekend or anything else. But still, we had to be out early (like 8:45) in the morning and the roads were like on a Sunday. It seems a lot of people took the weekend off to get a real start of Summer.

We plan to have a quiet weekend. Tonight we will go out to Manhattan Beach and stay there until Saturday night. I understand there is nice fireworks on the fourth so we may see it. Then we come back to Queens later in the evening on Saturday and Sunday we have a surprise thing for Abigail.

A while back we bought tickets to Aladdin and that is what we plan to see on Sunday. She doesn't know about it and I hope she will be surprised and she will like it.

As long tickets are the subject we bought tickets to the Met's next season. We will see three operas so this is like a season ticket. Boy, all this culture is making my head swell.

I'm not at the point where I just listen to the music and don't care about the story, I also read the teleprompter about how many times they profess their love to each other.

If tomorrow will be a very busy day I might just skip writing that day. But I will make it up on Sunday. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment