Sunday, July 5, 2015

Saturday, July 4th

Today is Saturday, July 4th. Our plans changed a little bit. Originally we were supposed to be at our weekend hide away but since bad weather was forecasted we decided to stay home for today and go out there tomorrow after the theater and stay until Monday morning.

What's the difference, we can do the same thing tomorrow as we planned to do today. As I always said when one is retired one day is much the same as the other. And now that the school year is over and Abigail is home different days really don't have much meaning to us.

But, I can't say that yesterday was like any other day. Yesterday was Friday, July 2 and my love and I were having lunch in a small local kosher eatery. Exactly at 1:30 I popped THE QUESTION and she said YES!

From that moment on I am elated and looking forward to a happy new life. We are so attuned to each other that getting that piece of paper seems like just a formality.

If all goes as planned we might just do a little more in Las Vegas than just enjoy the sights, like getting married.

It is the third one for both of us and they say three is a lucky number.

No comments:

Post a Comment