Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Monday

Today is Monday and I can't say that the weekend was very uneventful. As I noted earlier we took Abigail to see a Broadway show. The show was Aladdin. It was a surprise and it worked very well. She didn't know why were we going into Manhattan and why did she have to put a dress on.

But when she saw the theater her jaw dropped. I have to admit that I had qualms about the show being a fairytale story but I really liked it. The acting was good, the music catchy and the special effects great for a stage production.

No need to say that the theater was full with no empty seats. All of us enjoyed the production and since Abigail loved it I was very happy.

Another thing.

I have a very bad habit that when I think about buying something and tell myself let just go and get informed about the product, I always wind up buying at the first place. If it is a car and I go just to check out the latest model I wind up getting the car right there and then.

Yesterday was no different. We decided to go and see some rings now that we are engaged.

So what happened?

Bought an engagement ring to my fiancée and two closely matching wedding rings. I am a sucker for beautiful things and for the woman I love.

So you see, the weekend was anything but uneventful.

1 comment:

  1. Times are changing in the live event industry. Companies are increasingly trying to be all things to all people. Event staging companies are evolving into all-inclusive one stop shops that offer everything under the sun, such as equipment, scenic, rigging, event management, and the most recent trend to appear, production and creative services. At Stage Craft Online you can find all information.

    ReplyDelete