Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Monday

Today is Monday and I am so busy that I have no time for anything. We have been going non stop since the morning hours. This apartment search is a very time consuming exercise.

Called up some agents in response to their ads and some called back some didn't. It is very interesting that some ad shows up on Craig's List two hours before, I call the given number and they tell me it was gone already.

I think real estate agents are in the same category as used car salesmen except that they have some kind of state license or certificate.

Anyway we set our minds on finding a suitable apartment and we certainly will.

Today we saw one apartment that was bordering on the pathetic. Yet, they have the nerve to ask whatever they were asking for it. I can not understand how can they design a large apartment with a kitchen that is not big enough to cook for two people much less for three or four. They make the kitchen ridiculously small and they make storage cabinets even smaller.

Some of these apartments give me the impression that when they were designed they forgot let's say the kitchen and at the end they just added it on to some small corner.

And just like an ugly, fat woman will likely find her mate these apartments will also find their tenants.

No comments:

Post a Comment