Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Tuesday

It was brrrr cold today. It looks like winter finally arrived. They also forecast serious snow for the weekend. I can't wait to see the city under a nice white blanket. But weather forecast is about as lame as the financial forecast.

They are only successful with retroactive forecasting. They have no idea what to expect but they can clearly explain why what happened happened. Was this a deep enough thought.

Today's morning was spent with housecleaning and laundry. Both extremely exciting however, when I do it alongside my wife I really don't mind it at all. This is a large apartment and it needs constant upkeep. She cleans it every day but once a week it is also being washed behind the ear.

As I mentioned it earlier we started paperless bill paying through the internet. I am in a constant fear for what do we or did we forget to pay. I guess I am too old fashioned and need to get used to this system. I have to realize that I have to move with the times. I thought I was patriotic when I wrote checks and mailed them because I placed postage stamps on the envelops and kept the postal system operating. Now, I am abandoning my patriotic attitude and will not buy anymore stamps.

Sorry mailman!.

No comments:

Post a Comment