Friday, January 29, 2016

Thursday

Today is Thursday and by all indications it should have been a nice quiet day. Give credit where credit is due it did start as a nice ordinary day.

Got up at 6:30, got ready and around 7:30 took Abigail to school. So far so good.

Went to the bank to do some banking but it turned out that this bank did not open until nine am and I did need teller service. So not to waste my time I went a nearby Staple's and bought some necessary cartridges. After that I "dropped" in at my cable company's office because one of our TV had a problem and a very knowledgeable lady on the technical help line (probably in Mumbai) told me to replace one of the cables. I did and time will tell if it works.

Back to the bank and finish my business and heading home for a little am rest.

Just as I turned around the corner to the house my lovely wife calls wit a great suggestion. Why don't I drive out to Manhattan Beach and pick up her son and bring him over to our hose because we just bought a new router and it needs to be set up. Now, why didn't I think of this before?

I naturally did as it was suggested and at the end also drove him home.

I am such a nice guy. Exhausted but nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment