Sunday, November 29, 2015

Saturday

Today, as planned we spent a lots of time cleaning out my old apartment. It never seizes to amaze me how much crap a person can accumulate. I keep finding stuff I never knew I had or just why did I even have it. But we progressed to the point that there left only a few items that we must bring over to our new place. The rest either to storage or to the garbage.

After we finished the apartment labor we went to do some shopping. We needed a new small carpet and some other stuff. The carpet went ok. You see I am colorblind and I have no idea what goes with what. My fiancée is a lot better at this and I had to stick it out. At the end when she asked me if I liked a particular rug and I answered yes, she immediately knew I said that just to get it over with.

After the rug purchase we went to Bed, Bath and Beyond. Now this store I can get an immediate headache just by walking in. There are a few extremely boring things in life. To me vanilla is one of them. Going to Bed, Bath... is right there on the top. It is hard for me to find many things as boring as shopping for towels, bed linen or anything else that store sells. But, it is necessary to go there once in a while. And today was it. I hope we don't have to go back there for quite a while.

I used to hate stuffed cabbage or anything with cabbage. I hated the stuff so much that I got headaches whenever my Mother made them. Bed, Bath and Beyond is in the same category.

No comments:

Post a Comment