Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Monday

Tonight we went to see the Radio City Music Hall's Christmas Show. I always heard that it was an extravaganza but I never saw it. Actually since they converted the Radio City Music Hall in 1979 from movie theater to a show establishment I was not there. Now that I went there I think it looked just the way I remembered it back then.

Anyway we decided to surprise Abigail with a night in the City. And man, was she ever surprised! Her eyes were wide open at what she could see. But then grown ups were the same way.

The place is enormous yet it was not crowded. We sat on the balcony first row. Our seats were comfortable with plenty of legroom.

The show in one word was spectacular. It was an hour and a half of music and dancing. Dancing was performed by the Rockettes. I enjoyed the entirety because it was mindless and entertaining.

We were able to find streetparking and walked to the theater. Fifth Avenue an Rockefeller Center are already have plenty of Christmas decoration. This way by the time we got to the show we were already filled with the Christmas spirit.

Than after the show when we had dinner we filled ourselves with a little more spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment