Monday, August 11, 2014

Sunday

Today I had a very busy day. Never left the house but still every bone in my body hurts. It is not an unpleasant hurt but still a hurt.

It is the result of a very diligent house cleaning. As I indicated on several occasions Thursday is my main cleaning day. But this week because of that driving course it was postponed and the postponement was for today.

It didn't matter since I usually have nothing to do on Sundays anyway so this time I did.

Work went well even though I stretched it out because I interrupted it several times for no reasons at all. But at the end it is all done.

Due to my excessively rich social calendar for the near future this was probably the last cleaning until the middle of September. But in all honesty, I will not miss it.

I will also take a vacation from writing this blog because I will not waste good beach time on writing the blog. I will write tomorrow the last time then return to it after September 13.

So that is my plan for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment