Monday, January 11, 2010

January 11, 2010

Now here is a piece of very valuable information. I came upon this today because I have a very relaxed mind and I am really not using it for anything useful. Today is 01/11/10.

Why is this thing interesting, you ask. Because backward and forward it reads the same and this is the only time it will read like this for approximately 8,657 years or until February 22, 2020 whichever comes first.

====================

I love women. I love them in every shape or form. Don't misunderstand me, I don't love them like a golfer would but I just think Eve was the best thing God could have given to Adam.

If I ever get stranded on a remote Pacific island without anybody around I hope there is a woman, more specifically my wife there with me.

Women are pleasant, they are smart and they know what they want. They dress nice, they care about themselves, they care about how they look.
And it is not cultural.

In the civilized world women are a very pleasant part of our daily life. It is a shame that some people don't appreciate them as they should be.

OK, they nag us, they always know better than us and we always have to do whatever they want since they couldn't care less about what we want.


And why? Because what we want is very likely childish, stupid and most of all boring to the other side.
Now, with all these negative descriptions we still want them around because life would not be the same without the women.

So, they are lovely creatures. Regardless of age women are pleasant to look at.
Most of them!

However, I do not like pregnant women!


I know pregnancy is as much part of life as breathing (maybe that's why the word breeding sounds alike) but I hate women who go around flaunting their pregnancy.


For a women to become pregnant is God's gift to make sure the human race don't die out. But God never told them to go around shoving their bellies under everybody's nose.


When Demi Moore was on the cover of that magazine naked and pregnant I found that picture repugnant.


We go to the beach in the summer very frequently. There are always pregnant women there in the smallest bathing suits possible, practically falling out of them with their huge stomachs and protruding belly buttons.


Why do they do this? Stores sell tasteful maternity clothes from dresses to bathing suits so these people could package themselves very nicely.


But it is not just the ordinary people who behave this way. One can see television personalities sticking their stomachs out into the cameras and wearing tight clothes that makes one really turn away.


I am convinced that when my Mother and her friends were expecting they didn't go around town showing everybody: hey look, I am pregnant.
They were much more discreet than doing this.

Having a baby is not a community affair. It is between a man and a woman (most of the time!). Don't get the entire world involved.


I can see if the woman was very active and doesn't know who might be the father she goes around flaunting it and expecting someone to step up and announce that maybe it is his child she is carrying.

But statistically I don't believe this happened very frequently.





No comments:

Post a Comment