Tuesday, March 9, 2010

March 9. 2010

Today I went skiing, again. It was probably the last time this season, but never say never again!

The weather was great, not great but gorgeous. Sunny all day and the temperature had to be in the high 30s or low 40s up there.

By noon the snow which was in ample supply, began to be mushy and I really don't like to ski in mushy snow.

You see even when I ski I am not far from my friends. The brand name of my skis is the same as my friend's, not Atomic.

Whenever I look at those skis I can't help but think of him. And that also reminds me that we will meet in about three weeks.

I am tired and can't think. So this is it. I'll make it up tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Your friend is also excited about the coming yearly meeting, but does not know yet when and when it will take place. He is just trying to guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The third wheel is also wondering about the potential visit.

    Are we there yet?

    ReplyDelete