Friday, October 9, 2015

Thursday

I really don't have much to write about. Our life goes on very quietly. In the morning Abigail goes off to school then the rest of the day is ours until Her Majesty returns home. That happens around 2:30 in the afternoon.

When I went to school after I got home my Mother wouldn't let me get up from my homeworks until I was all done. Then I could go and play or go out and be with my friends.

This is a source of constant arguments between her and me because she plays first or see her friends first or gets on Skype and this way homework doesn't get finished until about ten in the evening.

But as I understand this is the American way and it is very difficult arguing with that. I don't want to be somebody who constantly says that in my days it was this way or that way.

I am just quietly convinced that our way was superior to the American system.

Something else.

We are getting ready for the arrival of the son my fiancée from Florida. He is moving up here to start his life fresh. They are leaving on Saturday and hoping to arrive sometimes Sunday. He will be driving a small rental truck with all their furniture and that will surely slow down their travel. But we will impatiently be waiting for their arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment