Monday, October 5, 2015

Sunday

I already mentioned that my son of my fiancée was visiting with us last week. While he was here he bought my fiancée and me a brand new telephone. I mean one phone each, that is two telephones.

These phones are Samsung Galaxy Note 3 models. Mine is a beautiful instrument. Huge it is true. It is 2 1/2" x 6" big. It can also be used as a weapon if the necessity arises. The good thing about its size is that it is easy on my eyes. The bad thing about its size is that there are too much information in it and I have to learn all these new things.

My older phone was a LG brand and for me it was also a state of the art. I had it for almost two years and still didn't learn much about its use. This one is miles above the first one and I hope I will be able to learn how to make the most of this gadget.

It is amazing how technology is advancing in leaps and bounds. If I tell young people that the first telephone my parents had in Hungary was a black unit with a numerical rotary dial on it they would look at me if I came from the Moon.

Actually, the same type of phone was what I had in the beginning and when the Princess model came out we all thought wow, that was modern! This how old we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment