Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Monday

Yesterday we went to shop at Macy's. We had the need to buy a few jeans and in my humble opinion Macy's was the best store to do it. I have a bunch of coupons that Macy's sends out to its cardholders. These discount cards offer 10% to 20% off the total price. Except that there are a bunch of exceptions and it happens always that when I want to buy something it is an exception.

The same thing happened to us yesterday. We bought a bunch of jeans and it turned out that all but one were exceptions. Out of an over $100 total we only got something like $5 and something off.

I was really pissed and when we got home I wrote Macy's an angry letter about their sleazy practices. So, if tomorrow the price of their stock drops you know that it was the result of my criticism.

But overall, the jeans were nice.

Something else.

Today it was a really nice late summery day. It was pretty warm, the sun was out all day and I was thinking beach all day long. Early in the morning we had heat in the apartment because in New York when the temperature drops below 55 degrees F, they must provide heat.

We really live a very quiet life in these days. Abigail goes to school every day, my fiancée's son is preparing to move up to New York and a few other things that are going on but nothing exciting.

If something exciting would happen I probably would drop dead from excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment