Sunday, October 4, 2015

Saturday

There are friends and there are friends. The good and honest friends stay for live, support you through the ups and downs of life and are very honest. The other type of friends are the ones who eventually become acquaintances and eventually one doesn't want to have anything to do with them.

This second group has its own agenda and their agenda does not match yours. They really don't care about the person's happiness as long as the person does what they think is right. In my world this second group consist of dried out old women who have nothing else to do but gossip about me and worry about my well being. My well being naturally is in accordance with their prescription.

I am writing this because people that I used to know are still occupied with my life. They can not accept that I can fall in love and eventually (hopefully soon) marry the woman I love. They still think that their pathetic existence is the best. It might be if all they want to do is just wait for the end.

They are sticking their noses where they don't belong and I hope it will get stuck there one day. Where were these "good friends" when things were not that good? When I was alone and lonely? Nowhere, that's where they were.

My good friends are all on my side and are honestly happy for me that I found a new life on the side of a woman who loves me and I love, too.

1 comment:

  1. I love this blog! I think of you often and miss you...it has been too long. I hope to see each other again soon.This is a great way to hear you're doing well and to say hello without disturbing your exciting lifestyle ;)
    I am so happy for you...one lesson i have hopefully not learned too late in life is that love is rare and you must cherish it when it comes your way. Im sorry some have disappointed you with their jealousy, but you instead remind me there is hope to find someone great.
    I wish you all the best and hopeto meet you two!
    love,
    kis tamas haha

    ReplyDelete