Saturday, October 3, 2015

Friday

So here is the story. I missed two days of writing because we were having two extremely busy days. We were very occupied from the crack of dawn until late night.

As I noted earlier the son of my fiancé was visiting from Florida. They drove up in about a day and a half and stayed until this morning. As of this writing they are on their way back South and they are somewhere in North Carolina.

He was pursuing some job opportunities and that was the cause of the trip. Hopefully all his interviews were successful and we will see what the future brings.

He is a very nice and likeable young man who knows everything there is to know about computers and cell phones. Who doesn't want somebody in the family who is a computer genius? I can use him much more than if he were a pharmacist or a proctologist. Anyway, him and I get along very well. Naturally while they were here, that means him and his girlfriend, we took care of them. His mother cooked his favorite meals and I enjoyed the benefits of that.

This was a typical example that no matter how old a child is he or she still remains the mother's baby. My fiancée hovered over him, was very protective of him, balled him out if he didn't behave, fed him and cried when he got into his car to leave and drive back to Florida.

Overall it was a very moving experience and honestly I am looking forward of their moving to New York because this way we hopefully will have a nice big family around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment